Since I have dyed my hair people always tell me that I look like two characters: Elsa from Frozen (let it go.. no just kidding I think it’s cute) and Khaleesi from Game of Thrones. I had seen Frozen and so I was like okay I get it but I had never seen Game of Thrones until recently when Charlie said that he would rewatch it so I could start from episode one… and now I am obsessed. I think I was apprehensive to watch it before because I thought it would be super violent and I am 100% that girl covering her eyes during gory movies and wiping her sweaty palms during action movies (hello anything in 3-D..). And I still do that sometimes but in reality I just can’t get enough of Khaleesi! She is so so pretty and I get excited every time her story line comes on (#fangirl). So I decided to do a tutorial for this easy hairstyle that reminds me of her gorgeous double twists and braids.
Here it is!
1. Gather the top part of your hair and secure with a clear elastic. Leave out any pieces you want framing your face.
2. Split this section in two, and loop the pony tail up and through the split. This will create the first twist.
3. Grab another section of hair below the top twist – half from the right side and half from the left, and put this into another pony with a clear elastic (this will go over the ends of your top twist)
4. Do the same as the first and split this in two and loop it over creating a twist.
5. This is what your hair will look like once you have done 1-4. I think it is really pretty but I wanted a little more separation between the twists so I just twisted the bottom ponytail through again.
6. This is the final look! You can pull the ponytails to make them tighter or looser, it all just depends on how you want it!
Hope you enjoyed! And let me know if there are any other looks you want me to recreate – I love hearing from you!