Sassy pants

All blackLeather leggingsAll blackFuzzy coat OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Carbon38 athletic wear All black Shag jacket Carbon38 athletic wear Leather leggings Booties Carbon38 sports bra Fuzzy coat


I read a quote on pinterest the other day (which makes up like 70% of my pinterest, the other 30% is bikinis, pretty girls, flowers, and Santorini…. so basic) that said that in a long term relationship netflix and chill literally means netflix and chill. And it cracked me up because it is sooo true. Charlie and I are so tired on the week days that we end up just hanging out and relaxing at home, but I think it is always fun to do something a little more special on the weekends and go out!

When I am getting ready for a night out I want to look cute, but most of the time I end up grabbing something that is comfy.. Which is why leggings are a girl’s best friend (and they make your booty look good.. shhhh!) These ones from Carbon38 make me feel like I am actually wearing something fancy though with their shiny faux leather texture. And I am a big advocate of leggings as pants but usually wear something oversized, like a shag jacket, on top! And truth be told, I wear sports bras on the reg, but the back on this one has me wanting to skip the jacket all together! I kind of felt like a rockstar wearing this, so I might be guilty of being an outfit repeater for this one.. (although I might have to add a shirt once it starts snowing!..)

XO, k



*thanks to Carbon38 for sponsoring this post!